Subscribe now

Exclusive:Mungatana is DEAD Broke,his property in Mombasa AUCTIONED




We are getting this exclusive gossip about the former MP and assistant minister that his pockets are currently running dry. 
 
 
Its so bad Mungatana property had to meet the auctioneers wrath after he failed to pay debt owed. The Makuri/Makini auctioneers walked upto Mungatana's office in Wakiande house 4th floor which houses Jitegemee sacco.
 
 Meru Road. Later on the auctioning was done outside NSSF building on Nkrumah Rd. 
 
According to our source,the operation was kept a secret as most people didn't know it was the former minister's 
stuff on sale. 
 
The office was left empty and upto the time of publishing this,the office has been dormant and unoccupied.
The former minister is not only famous for eating crocodile's meat,but he also have great appetite for fine women, he currently married former miss world Cecilia Mwangi
 
and KTN's Mwanaisha Chidzuga




With pleasures comes responsibilities. Things are thick fir the Garsen man. Will he jump yhe huddle? Time will answer that.

2 comments:

  1. Do you desire Fame? Riches? Powers? Join the Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also get USD $300,000 dollars monthly as a salary, Wealth, or do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you an upcoming artist? dancer? businessman? etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested in being a member please contact us online, Call my manger so if you are out there and you will like to join the illuminati Email: lordrolandilluminaticlub@gmail.com you can contact him today On The organization was disbanded in 1785, It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati.Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. Email: lordrolandilluminaticlub@gmail.com you can aslo add us on twitter via illuminaticlub6

    Full name……….
    Country……….
    State of origin……….
    Date of birth……….
    Sex……….
    Address……….
    Phone……….
    Email address……….
    Image photo......
    Tell us little about yourself…
    Sincerely,
    Thaddeus-Iam-Signature-Illuminati
    Thaddeus Iam ?
    Vice-President of Citizen Outreach
    THE ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION
    LORD ROLAND THOMAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete