Subscribe now

SHOCKING !!!!! COACH LOGARUSIC stealing players girlfriends..CONFESSION FROM A GOR MAHIA PLAYER..

This frastrated player sought an entity to express his frustrations in the team and more importabtly,the coach. 

As a policy we tried to reach out fir the Gor Mahia's top management,but all our efforts were futile and never got a substantial feedback. Here id the unedited version of what the anonymous player narrated:


Hi

kenya-daily-post

, I'm a celebrated Kenyan football player and I play for Gor Mahia. I'm disturbed by the happenings in our club in the recent past especially concerning our coach. 


I fear giving you my identity because of the consiquences I might face incase they know my name because the coach is untouchable. My fellow player is now planing on leaving the club he enjoys playing for because of the infidel coach Logarusic. I feel sad for him and for that reason I can't keep quiete after suffering the same. 


If the coach has decided to take all of our (players) girlfriends let him do it but not frustrate our careers, I have sisters and brother who depend on me and I won't let the coach frustrate my career. If this goes unchecked by the management there will be a mass exodus of players and let them not be shocked when it starts to happen.


I don't like being on social media and this is my only active account, please don't expose it because some of my friends know


0 comments:

Post a Comment